What happens in the Fablab?
In the Fablab students…
- Express their creativity through 3D Printing, CNC Router, Vinyl Applications, Casting & Molding and more!
- Take a project through the design process all the way from the initial design to the final finishing touches.
- Research projects with an eye to recreating them or redesigning them with a personal spin.
- Practice responsibility through safe handling of various tools.
- Learn and practice skills and how to safely use hand tools, power tools, and computer-assisted tools
- Learn and practice how to work with a group to produce a tangible product.
We also provide services to the community and parents.
On our laser cutter we have the heart for Mother’s Day that you can have personalized! The sign behind the heart can also be personalized for any occasion.
The HandiBot is a mini ShopBot and mobile too. We have used it to make signs and small wooden houses for Christmas.